Why should you choose Able Living Care Services?
We understand that choosing which company to use to provide homecare for yourself or a loved one is an important decision.
Here are a few reasons why we believe you should choose Able Living:
- We have an outstanding track record of since we started in 2013; we’ve received consistent rating of ‘GOOD’ by CQC, received exceptional feedback from our clients and their families and have 5 star reviews.
- We are a family run business with local carers. We are not a national franchise like many care companies, so have knowledge of the local area and a genuine interest in our communities and their wellbeing.
- We only recruit the best staff (we do not use agency staff) and have a highly trained and motivated team – In a recent survey, our team said they were proud to work for Able Living and they all work hard to ensure our outstanding reputation is maintained. Staff turnover is low with half of our team having worked for Able Living for 5 years or more.
- We match our carers with our clients needs, personality and wishes and limit the number of carers per client to provide continuity of care.
- Our care goes beyond actual homecare visits; we liaise with GPs and other medical staff, keep families updated and offer meaningful activities and social events to our clients.
- We use technology smartly to avoid inefficient paperwork – carers record visits and notes on a handheld device, which means they don’t waste time filling in paperwork and can spend more quality time with clients. In addition families can log into our system to view care plans and notes. We also encourage clients to use our cellular iPads to communicate with friends and family or use for other activities.
- We regularly review our charge rates to remain competitive and ensure you receive the best value for money possible.